Saturday 5 May 2012

Turning the table for a minute

I'm handing the Talking Stick over to you guys for a minute.

What are you here for?  What are you looking for?  How can I better address your kitchen desires / cravings / questions?

Do you want decadent desserts?  Made healthier or not?

Do you want a running diary of what I feed my family and how?

Would you like to talk menu planning?

Are you pleased to just let me run off at the mouth and see what comes out?

I'd appreciate your feedback if you have some to offer.

3 comments:

  1. Just let you be you :D If they like it, they will come, if they don't, well then....

    you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoy what you write. keep it up!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heather and Jean. Your posts are entertaining and informative. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete