Saturday 18 February 2012

Movin' on up

Milestones. 

Yesterday, I got 100 views exactly in one day.  My graph that shows me my views is now on a new scale, so the line is low but I'm okay with that. 

I now have 10 Followers.

Today, when I Googled "rana foodie", my blog came up 7th on the list where 24 hours ago it was not on the first page of results nor the second.

Yep, I'm movin' on up.

Do I have goals for this project?  Why am I here?  Why do you read it?  Where is it going?

Funny thing about this.  I've wondered if there is a reason; as if perhaps some kind of big change was coming.  Maybe, but it'll happen organically and I'm not going to push it or create something that's not meant to be.

Thanks for joining me on this ride, I'm really thrilled with it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment