I'll wait while you find something else to read...
This is your last chance to change the page...
Too late now, welcome to my world, you're still reading.
My new crack. Flavour combination is addictive, texture is fabulous, I almost always have these ingredients on-hand, this is quick to make therefor a good quick "fix", ALL red flags.
You may still stop reading if you so choose, but you'll never know what you're missing.
PB Cups That Rival Reese's
adapted from CheekyKitchen
3/4 cup peanut butter (or almond butter, or sunbutter)
1/4 cup shredded coconut (toasted or not)
1/4 cup icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
3 Tbsp coconut oil or butter
1 cup Rice Krispies (or O's or Corn Flakes)
- mix PB, coconut, icing sugar and vanilla in a small bowl
- melt coconut oil and chocolate chips in a medium bowl in the microwave, add cereal and stir to coat.
- spread about half chocolate cereal mixture onto plastic wrap covered plate, let harden in fridge (or if you're really in a rush pop into the freezer to harden, it's waaaaay faster)
- shape PB mix to cover chocolate cereal bottom and lay on top. Cover with remaining chocolate cereal and let harden again (freezer?)
- when not frozen but yet hard, cut into pieces to share ideally, or store in the fridge or freezer to eat later tonight, but not all at once.
They can also be made in individual mini cupcake papers for easier sharing and portion control.
These melt very quickly on your fingers, be aware and have a wipe nearby.
|Oh, it's good.|
Remember the microwave brownie? I would consider that my first discovery of crack.