Friday 18 January 2013

Old fashioned cooked butterscotch pudding

I don't know if it's the pregnancy (17 weeks yesterday!) or the weather or just me but I have not been craving chocolate at all of late.  Not even a little.

Other flavours are coming into play and that's wonderful!  I made an Orange Chiffon Cake for the wee-est one's (so far) second birthday.  I made an Oatmeal Cake yesterday with coconut broiled on top.  I'm gravitating toward lemon-y things and craving, got-to-have desiring butterscotch and caramel flavours.  Go figure!

Enter, butterscotch pudding! 

Tonight I made a quick microwaved butterscotch pudding for two and shared it with the Big Kid.  MMMMMM

Here is a recipe that I will be making next for a bigger batch to share with the whole clan.  Here is an adult version to try someday that I have whiskey in the house (I like the fact that it's one pot and seems to cook rather quickly).

Still no camera since it was dropped in the tub a couple of days ago.  It's in a rice bath for a few more days to dry up and then we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment